traverso-user

Re: [Traverso-user] Hi all, new to list

From: JC Cheloven
Subject: Re: [Traverso-user] Hi all, new to list
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 23:40:25 +0200

Hi Teza and welcome!

First of all, I'd encourage you to join the forums.  For example, you (and the other folks in the list btw) may find this of interest:

http://traverso-daw.org/forum/index.php/topic,212.0.html

The upcoming version of Traverso, now in development but available in short, has several amazing improvements. No kidding. Will be a great release.

Lots of fun
JC