traverso-user

Re: [Traverso-user] Can't find slv2/slv2.h

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Traverso-user] Can't find slv2/slv2.h
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 14:56:30 +0100

Hello Aymeric,

Same here, should have tested that! The fix for it right now is to comment
this part in the CMakeLists.txt file in the root directory:

                CHECK_INCLUDE_FILE("slv2/slv2.h" HAVE_SLV2_H)
                IF(NOT HAVE_SLV2_H)
                        MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR "lv2 support requested, but slv2
development headers
could not be found!\nPlease install the slv2 development package (Usually
called libslv2-dev), remove CMakeCache.txt and run cmake again")
                ENDIF(NOT HAVE_SLV2_H)

I noticed you added your own checks for ssl and posix timers?

The ssl dependency (due librasqal depends on it) seems to be a problem with
the GPL license, silly stuff :(
If you happen to know about that too, please let me know, and of course if the
above solution helps to get traverso compiled again.

Greetings,

Remon