traverso-user

[Traverso-user] Use JAMin for mastering

From: Stefan Koelling
Subject: [Traverso-user] Use JAMin for mastering
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:08:21 +0100

Hi,

I was trying to use traverso/ JAMin for mastering of my audio-files. The
attached screenshot shows how I connected the ports. The settings of the
mastering unit (output level, EQ) are directly applied to the monitor -
I am able to hear the modified audio-signal.
I have exported the track to an mp3-file, but (of course) the modified
signal, that has passed the mastering unit was not exported.
Is there a way to export the modified signal or do I have to connect
other signal paths via jack?

Thank you for your reply.

Reagrds,
Stefan