traverso-user

Re: [Traverso-user] cross-fades

From: Remon
Subject: Re: [Traverso-user] cross-fades
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:58:56 +0100

> greetings again!
>
> is there any plan to implement (optional) automatic crossfades, when two
> audioclips are overlapped? currently we must build them manually, right?

Yes, you need to set it up manually currently. It's not on the TODO list
either, so please file a bug/wish report for this one:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=traverso
preferably with motivation why you think it needs to be added, and how it
can/should work with soft-selection in mind.

Thanks!

Remon