traverso-devel

[Traverso-devel] Dragging Curve Nodes

From: ben levitt
Subject: [Traverso-devel] Dragging Curve Nodes
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 17:26:44 -0700

I have a usability concern with Curve Node Dragging.

I think that dragging a curve node should only work if I start my drag
within a reasonable radius of the node.  I think that no user would
try to drag a node by starting a drag far from a node.  I think that
if a user does that, they're probably trying to drag the clip, and
therefore, we should do that instead.

I'll try implementing this in a way that's configurable in the keymap
so it can be optional by keymap.  If other people don't like it, I can
create a seperate keymap that includes my changes.

But I think it'll make sense when you try it.  :)

Ben