traverso-devel

Re : [Traverso-devel] Compiling from cvs - March 19

From: Paul Thomas
Subject: Re : [Traverso-devel] Compiling from cvs - March 19
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 20:10:39 -0400

2007/3/20, Remon <address@hidden>:
Your compile error is most likely due a compiler flag, it's disabled in cvs
now, as well as defaulting to static build.
This means if you do a cvs update, you have to run the ./cleancompile script
to be sure everything get's recompiled and updated!

It should work now for you, if not, please let me know!

Thanks it works now !!! All I had to do on top of your fixes was to
disable portaudio in base.pri.

Fisrt impressions are very good. I will follow-up on another thread.

However still on building:
- it does not seem that disabling jack in base.pri is the only thing
to do to build without it. Is is something you are considering?
- could an option be set to allow use of kde filepicker and kioslaves
for better integration? This may not be your goal, but I'm just
asking.

Thanks again.

Paul