trans-coord-devel

Re: report.es.html changes look

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: report.es.html changes look
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:43:06 +0200

Le mardi 17 juin 2014 à 14:52 +0200, Thérèse Godefroy a écrit :
> Le mardi 17 juin 2014 à 14:45 +0200, Dora Scilipoti a écrit :
> > Hello,
> >
> > Today after I commited an updated po file, the Spanish report page suddenly
> > changed looks:
> > http://www.gnu.org/software/gnun/reports/report-es.html
> >

> Hello Dora,
> Same looks for the French page. Yesterday, it looked OK.
>
> Thérèse

There is an entry for server/staging/nav-bar/test9/outdated.html (which
doesn't exist) in every report I looked at. It has a purple background
and intercalates into the "Existing Translations to Work on" section,
pushing the following entry toward the right, over a purple background
too. In some cases (Spanish and French reports) it uses up the whole
height of the page and pushes _all_ the other entries to the right.
Maybe that's because there is no other entry in the "Existing
Translations to Work on" section.

Let's call it a "phantom cuckoo file" because it squats the nest of
other files and kicks them out, but doesn't really exist!

It may have to do with a file that I committed this morning (just to
show how it looks) and removed a few minutes ago:
server/staging/nav-bar/test9/outdated.pot
The real test file, test-outdated.html, doesn't really need it.

Thérèse