trans-coord-devel

Re: Next GNUN release

From: Dora Scilipoti
Subject: Re: Next GNUN release
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:14:58 +0200

On 08/06/2014 12:47, Ineiev wrote:

> I'm not sure why the completion doesn't work out-of-box e.g. on fencepost;
> removing the definition for "make" like
> complete -r make
> enables the default behavior, which is to supply filename completion.

"complete -r make" completes the name of the directory, but not the name of
the file.

"-r make" completes both.

The second case is very strange, since never before have I seen an option
placed *before* the name of the tool itself.

Oh well. In any case, as you confirmed, this is not related to GNUN, so
there is nothing you can do to solve this. Thank you for the tip about "-r"!

--
Dora Scilipoti
GNU Education Team