trans-coord-devel

Re: Next GNUN release

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Re: Next GNUN release
Date: Thu, 15 May 2014 12:11:32 +0200

Le jeudi 15 mai 2014 à 09:30 +0400, Ineiev a écrit :

> > But this notice is complicated enough
> > the way it is. Another variable (meaning another sentence) would make it
> > useless because nobody would ever read it.
>
> Now I can't get the point.

What I mean is that there seems to be one too many variables already:
PO_FILE is not used in the text of the notice. If you add still another
variable (I can't imagine which one), the text would have to use it
somehow, i.e. it would become even more difficult to read than it
already is, to the point of being useless because nobody would bother to
read it.