trans-coord-devel

Next GNUN release

From: Thérèse Godefroy
Subject: Next GNUN release
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 09:51:57 +0200

> let me know if there is anything to fix or other stoppers.

Hello Ineiev,

Just a few questions, out of my ignorance.

- Why don't outdated.html and top-addendum.html use the same variables?
ORIGINAL_FILE and ENGLISH_PAGE  are basically the same thing;
likewise ORIGINAL_LINK and link_to_english_page.

- Why does GNUN have to renew the out-of-date notice of translations
which already have one when the original page changes?

- If the notice has to be renewed every time, why not delete each
SSI of the old notice separately, rather than the whole set. This
would take 5 commands instead of just one or 2, but there would be
more flexibility.

- Is there going to be a test for OUTDATED_SINCE (or another variable)
in top-addendum.html, to disable the translation disclaimer when there
is an out-of-date notice ?

- If and when this test is implemented, are the already-outdated pages
going to be regenerated to take advantage of it?

Thanks!
Thérèse