trans-coord-devel

Re: Parse error in words-to-avoid

From: Dora Scilipoti
Subject: Re: Parse error in words-to-avoid
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 12:27:09 +0100

On 25/01/2014 11:55, Ineiev wrote:
> On 01/25/2014 10:37 AM, Dora Scilipoti wrote:

> It's the result of GNUN bug fixed after the splitting of the list of terms.
> The translations of that list are hard to maintain unless it's split, so
> I thought that we'd better have it split even though it breaks gnun-0.8 builds
> of words-to-avoid (of course it's possible to revert the splitting if I'm
> wrong).

I think the splitting is a good thing, but translators who are using GNUN
locally may not know what's happening, like myself.

>> should I ignore it and commit anyway?
>
> I think so; another option is to use the latest GNUmakefile [0].
>
> [0]
> http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/trans-coord/gnun/server/gnun/GNUmakefile?root=trans-coord

It is not clear to me what method I should use to replace my current
GNUmakefile with the new one. But given that the copy that runs on the
server is the latest one, I suppose the page will be built if I commit, so
I just did.

--
Dora Scilipoti
GNU Education Team