trans-coord-devel

Re: 'make publish' does not copy compendia

From: D. Barbier
Subject: Re: 'make publish' does not copy compendia
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 10:41:13 +0100

On 2013/1/4 Ineiev wrote:
> On 01/03/2013 09:41 PM, D. Barbier wrote:
>>
>> When using GNUmakefile.team in a team's repository,
>>   make publish
>> does not copy server/gnun/compendia/{compendium,master}.XX.po into
>> ../www/server/gnun/compendia
>

> What behavior would you expect from compendia in team's repository
> (e.g., where should they be located, how should they sync,
> what should be reported about them)?

I guess that having compendia under
  server/gnun/compendia/
in our team's repository makes sense; at the moment, these files are
located at the root directory, but this is not very logical.
Maybe it would be easier to move compendia under
server/gnun/compendia/po/ in www.

compendium.XX.po can be handled like any other PO file
(sync/publish/report), since there is a POT file.
About master.XX.po, publish and report can be applied too.  Sync is a
little bit trickier, I believe that the right behaviour is to copy www
file if cmp-POs gives differences.

Denis