trans-coord-devel

Re: Suggesting to review translator's manual

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: Suggesting to review translator's manual
Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:21:20 +0000

Hello, Dora;

On 06/02/2012 08:32 PM, Dora Scilipoti wrote:
I hope this is the right place to suggest a revision to the GNU Web Translators Manual.

Yes, it is.

While localizing the top banner, I found that the manual still reports
the old procedure with instructions to update head-include-2.LANG.po.
It also recommends the old method of adding @import url to the file
style.LANG.css.

I am attaching the diff file just in case it might be useful.

Thank you; I've updated the documentation.