[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sun, 29 Jan 2012 11:09:13 +0000
Module name: trans-coord
Changes by: Yavor Doganov <yavor> 12/01/29 11:09:13
(Present bugs): Delete items about gnusflashes, not worth bothering
(General): Delete item about `msgmerge --previous', it is already
dealt with via FUZZY_DIFF_LINGUAS.
(Non-essential): GNUmakefile.team now supports Git.
RCS file: /sources/trans-coord/trans-coord/gnun/server/gnun/TODO,v
retrieving revision 1.38
retrieving revision 1.39
diff -u -b -r1.38 -r1.39
--- TODO 26 Jan 2012 17:16:57 -0000 1.38
+++ TODO 29 Jan 2012 11:09:13 -0000 1.39
@@ -2,26 +2,13 @@
* Present bugs
-** The current implementation of the gnusflashes.LANG.include rule does not
- take into account that not all items should appear as GNU's
- flashes. This should be rewritten, and checks must be performed in
- order only news which are marked with an asterisk (*) in
- whatsnew.txt propagate in the generated file(s).
-** The regexp in the gnusflashes.%.include rule
- for grep is not ideal -- it doesn't include the SGI item, because
- for some reason it appears on three lines:
- <a href="http:/fsf.org....
** Items are not in alphabetical order in articles like
** A testsuite is missing.
- Po4a, m4, and eventually gettext are prone to introduce regressions
- in GNUN. An extensive testsuite should be developed, which must
+ Po4a and eventually gettext are prone to introduce regressions in
+ GNUN. An extensive testsuite should be developed, which must
include a diff of a test data built with an old tool and a new one.
** Remove special characters in @node's.
@@ -32,13 +19,6 @@
** The documentation is not complete, and should be improved.
-** Experiment with msgmerge's `--previous' option and make it the
- default, if feasible. Requires gettext >= 0.16.
- This option will be useless, especially with long paragraphs.
- We could possibly involve wdiff so that the `previous' msgid is a
- wdiff between the previous and the current. That way, translators
- won't lose much time identifying the changes.
** Write a script that will itself invoke $(MAKE), log all output in a
file and cvs commit everything ought to be committed. Deal with SSH
woes in order the whole operation to be performed automatically.
@@ -52,8 +32,6 @@
-** Implement Git support for GNUmakefile.team.
** Implement a `report' target that would be language specific and will
output the state of all files for a language team, and extended
`full-report' that will check the activity of all teams for a
@@ -96,8 +74,7 @@
** Implement notifications for new articles.
When the .pot of a new article is 'cvs add'-ed, it would be nice to
generate messages for trans-coord-news. Currently, it is not
- feasible until most of the present become listed at gnun.mk. OTOH,
- important new articles ought to be announced via whatsnew.
+ feasible until most of the present become listed at gnun.mk.