trans-coord-devel

Re: [Comment] Re: [gnu.org #604705] self-inconsistent color on web page

From: Ineiev
Subject: Re: [Comment] Re: [gnu.org #604705] self-inconsistent color on web page
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 19:04:58 +0000

Yavor Doganov via RT wrote:
Ineiev via RT wrote:
I meant there is no way to provide localized versions. never.

That's right, unfortunately.

My patch suggests a way to make selected images localizable: their
(and only their) links will go to POT files.

I get the idea, but I can't see how it could possibly work.  Have you
tested it?  It will insert an artificial gettext message in the POT,
and subsequently in all .po files, but the "translation" won't be put
in the generated .LANG.html.

Indeed, it is not :(