trans-coord-devel

Generating POT files

From: Andrea Pescetti
Subject: Generating POT files
Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 22:26:57 +0200

The Italian team would like to try GNUN for the next two translation we
are going to upload:
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-audio-format-matters.html (ready)
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/right-to-read.html (in final revision)

I read in the GNUN documentation, section 2.3.1, that I should contact
this list in order to have the POT files generated. I found that a POT
file exists for the latter, but the POT file for the former is missing.

Could you please create the POT file for
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/why-audio-format-matters.html ?

Thanks,
  Andrea Pescetti - Italian GNU translation team coordinator.