trans-coord-devel

Re: Useless references to the source in POT/PO.

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Useless references to the source in POT/PO.
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 00:23:17 +0200

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    There are no broken references.  The current behaviour is absolutely
    normal and expected, but undersirable in our use case.

I'm talking about references like this:

#: ../../philosophy/po/java-trap.proto:22

They do not make much sense for a translator, and they cannot be
followed by po-mode, so are broken.  They do not become less broken just
because we know perfectly well the reason why they are in this state.

I would like to see them fixed like this:

#: philosophy/java-trap.html:21