trans-coord-devel

Team work

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Team work
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2008 11:45:25 +0200

On вт, 2008-02-12 at 23:35 +0200, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> c) Support for language team areas.  How will we (www-bg team) use
> GNUN, for example?  It is entirely incompatible with our current
> translation practice.

Here is an idea: Create a template GNUmakefile.LANG that each team could
tweak and install in their own Sources repository.  There would be one
target to msgmerge the available .po from the .pot in the master www
repo, plus eventually a 'report' target that will act as the current one
and possibly also report which articles are not yet committed in www.

Team leaders can then install a crontab entry that would invoke a build.

Since this has no effect on the way we use GNUN, I'll work on such a
template makefile and will install it directly.