trans-coord-devel

Re: Preparation for wider testing

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Preparation for wider testing
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:02:58 +0200

Калоян Доганов wrote:

>     -exec msgfmt --statistics -o /dev/null '{}' \; 2>&1 | sort \

A small bug here: I should prepend LC_ALL=C so that grep does its job
for those languages where gettext is translated.

> May be later this would evolve to a separate script for report
> generation, which will be invoked from GNUmakefile.

Sure.

> But in order to improve this code, we (or at least, I) need to imagine
> what the desired result would look like.  Could you please do some
> "wishful thinking" and forge an example perfect report that you'd dream
> about?  Then we can think on how exactly we could achieve it in GNUN.

I agree completely and will do it as soon as I figure out what exactly
is necessary 1) for web-translators; 2) for team leaders; 3) for team
members; 4) for FSF folks.

This is just a dirty solution that answers the question "Which
articles I need to update?".