trans-coord-devel

Re: Code display woe

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Code display woe
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 18:45:11 +0200

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    Is this patch safe?  The last TODO item is very annoying to me.

I'm afraid I do not understand the last TODO item.  What is
`generic_pot'?

    (Apart from the indentation, which I'm not sure is correct,

It looks OK to me.

    the only change is prepending \ before "POT-Creation-Date:)

Why this is needed?  There is no need to escape the double quotes in
this context because they are not considered a special character neither
by Bash nor by sed.