trans-coord-devel

Re: trans-coord/gnun/prep/gnun validate-html README...

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: trans-coord/gnun/prep/gnun validate-html README...
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:39:50 +0000

On ср, 2008-02-06 at 16:21 +0200, Yavor Doganov wrote:
> Do you mean something like VCS?  If so, please make it consistent and
> use $(CVSSKIP).  Also, there's no need to check for "no", it should be
> the default (and == empty string).

Reading this is very confusing, I suppose.

I wanted to say: Define $(VALSKIP) exactly the same way $(CVSSKIP) is
defined (except that it should check for "yes" as a value of VALIDATE),
and prepend it to all invocations of validate-html.  When I'm ready with
the sync thingy and everything is copied, I'll just add `VALIDATE=yes'
in the crontab.

OK?