trans-coord-devel

The `sync' rule is not robust; expected to fail tonight

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: The `sync' rule is not robust; expected to fail tonight
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 13:15:42 +0200

Now that a few minutes ago Matt deleted server/banner-homepage.html, the
sync will fail tonight with something like:

cp: cannot stat `banner-homepage.html': No such file or directory

It is a good opportunity to rewrite it to check if the file is present
in www, print a warning message if it is not, but in all cases continue
to sync the rest of the files and exit with success.  Sometimes we won't
be able to notice such removals on the same day.

Unfortunately I'm rather busy today so if no one steps up, I'll remove
it from `template_files' in the evening, before the job runs.