trans-coord-devel

Re: trans-coord/gnun/test

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: trans-coord/gnun/test
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 13:21:51 +0200

Kaloian Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    New directory:
        gnun/test

I apologise about this. :-/ I haven't any intention to commit this
change.  I've just wanted to check the exit status of `cvs add'.  All
I've done on the command line was this:

    $ mkdir test
    $ cvs add test
    Mailing notification to address@hidden sent.

And I thought it is safe, since the CVS documentation says:

    The added files are not placed in the source repository until you
    use commit to make the change permanent.

Unfortunately, this is not (always) true.  And I didn't issued `cvs
commit' at all, the repository action was performed and the related
message was sent immediately as a result of `cvs add'.  :-(