trans-coord-devel

Re: Po4a wraps the <script> of the FSF widget

From: Kaloian Doganov
Subject: Re: Po4a wraps the <script> of the FSF widget
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 23:44:04 +0200

Yavor Doganov <address@hidden> writes:

    But for only one and short occurrence that is not going to change
    often we may just close our eyes and not worry about it.

I agree that this is not a blocker issue, but let's try to DTRT anyway.
It will be easier to fix the problem now (we understand the problem and
Po4a's developers are collaborative), than a year later, when a new FSF
widget comes up and we have to spend more time to investigate the
matter.