trans-coord-devel

Re: Po4a wraps the <script> of the FSF widget

From: Yavor Doganov
Subject: Re: Po4a wraps the <script> of the FSF widget
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 23:05:37 +0200

Калоян Доганов wrote:

> The comment, as part of the code, is valid ECMAScript too.

I am not saying it is invalid (although I don't know what would make
it so because I know nothing about ECMAScript).

> If we manage to turn of the wrapping for the <script> tag, everything
> will be OK for the ECMAScript interpreters, the widget will work,

This is TRT for long-term.  A quick workaround is just to remove the
comment (after webmasters' approval).

> translation of non-wrapped ECMAScript code will be more easier for
> translators.

I agree that this is a valid goal.  But for only one and short
occurrence that is not going to change often we may just close our
eyes and not worry about it.