trans-coord-devel

Re: How can we optimise the way we link to translations? (private)

From: Alex Muntada
Subject: Re: How can we optimise the way we link to translations? (private)
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 00:45:35 +0100

* Kaloian Doganov <address@hidden> wrote:

> Personally, I think we should not bother with p.3.  It is not only hard,
> but it's also questionable whether this is the right thing to do at all.

Agreed. Option 1 seems fair enough since it doesn't imply adapting
the comments from current files.

BTW, I'm going to need some time to understand the whole setup,
but I won't be able to start with it until next week. If you want me
to start with some specific Perl issues, just let me know.

--
Alex Muntada <address@hidden>
http://alexm.org/