toutdoux-list

[ToutDoux-list] [Adv] for Monday Watch this stck go on HYWI.PK

From: nqiwhvdk qbvxhxmm
Subject: [ToutDoux-list] [Adv] for Monday Watch this stck go on HYWI.PK
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 08:48:22 +0900

Rain, rain go away; come again some other day.Sick as a dog. To gild refined gold, to paint the lily.The scythe ran into a stone.Sow much, reap much; sow little, reap little.Sow dry and set wet.We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. Say it with flowers. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.The stronger the breeze the stronger the trees.Take time to smell the roses.A stick in the mud. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip.When we love - we grow. We hung them out to dry. Watch and wait. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Wrinkled as a prune.Walking on water.Useless as tits on bull. Shall I compare thee to a summer's day.The sun will shine into our yard to. What goes up must come down.The squeaky wheel gets the grease. To rule the mountains is to rule the river. Put to bed with a shovel.Were you born in a barn?Sour as a green apple.