top10-devel

Re: [Top10-devel] Build problems ..

From: Johann Deneux
Subject: Re: [Top10-devel] Build problems ..
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 17:23:45 +0200

Lars Segerlund wrote:
 Ok, it's me again, now I 'fixed' the plib rpoblem, I thought I had 1.8.3
installed, but the includes was 1.5.

 This time qt is showing up, first the config doesnt detect the location of the
includes /usr/include/qt3 and libraries /usr/lib/qt3 , and then qconfig.h seems
to be missing.
 Do you know where qconfig is supposed to come from ? I am probably jsut
missing some package.

Qt is only required for the editor, not the game itself. If you want to try the game, you should be able to do it (check for top10 in src/ui_interactive). configure does not detect qt automatically. If your install differs from mine, use --with-qtheaders and --with-qtlibs to specify the right paths.

--
Johann