top10-devel

[Top10-devel] format ..

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Top10-devel] format ..
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 12:56:26 +0200

Perhaps it would be nice to try to make the specification of the traks independent of the format used for the game ?

In other words, a format which is 'compiled' into a suitable description to be rendered by a different method ?

 Thus one could compile into the current format ?

The reason I think about this is that I got my 'land' engine runing with texture mapping and so on, and it's essentially 'polygon free', but if one maps polygons to it it will display unwanted 'blockiness' .. what do you think ?

 / Lars