top10-devel

[Top10-devel] Visual effekts ..

From: Lars Segerlund
Subject: [Top10-devel] Visual effekts ..
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2001 16:11:43 +0100

 Okie ...

It was my intention to use the list, since some traffic might generate more interest.

To render shadows is not so hard if one cheat a bit and make some shadow maps, reflections can be cheated, so can fog and stuff ..

But I will try to get the basic engine running to se if I can keep the refresh rate up, and also if you think it usable.

  I was thinking of using terra form to get some terrain to play with ?

But first .. I will try to get it running good enough for some real tests ..

 Also could you put some more info in the README ?

It doesn't describe how to use another cart .. or how to chsange view !! ( or I'm blind :-) ) ..