tof-general

[Tof-general] indirectly means

From: Elinor Sutton
Subject: [Tof-general] indirectly means
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:13:49 -0200

I stepped in thinking Mom and Pop diner and ended up with a magnificent meal. Hell, the only things that matter.
the new clip is not yet posted on the official film web site . Never will I forget the face of one of my close friends who sat across from me, laughing his overweight butt off at my absolute terror.
I meet with the Vice President in Charge of The Production of Some Product That Will be Obsolete In A Month to discuss the volatile nature of our target markets! Funny how the cold brings back so many warm memories. Living to suit ourselves and our agenda, and, more or less, the hell with anyone else. But what I love more than information is personality.
I also had a Columbian Boa for years named Zeus. I could sit back, code away while listening to my tunage and never have to worry about the folk who walk up and just start yammering. But the first time I went to the Eagle, I wondered what the hell happened. The fair meant less, or so I thought. So, I stopped by a couple of stores, the last being Sears, and priced casement units. Forty-two this morning. I nearly shat my pants for her and a little girl screaming from me sent her packing.
That thing up there, man? They are not easy to care for, and can be hell to manage. But not time for coats and skullcaps.
I suppose I wish somewhere inside I could believe that.
Channeling broad degrees of content into a singular network. Never will I forget the face of one of my close friends who sat across from me, laughing his overweight butt off at my absolute terror. Pop had to get the elephant ears.