tof-general

[Tof-general] intellectually

From: Stella Burch
Subject: [Tof-general] intellectually
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:50:33 -0400

I believe their indoctrination far exceeds that of the Nazis. The information probably came from the same cabal of leakers that fed their previous stories on classified programs.
I didn't need to know the name of the program and how they got it.
Stand on guard, Canada.
Add to all this the politicization of the War on Terror and we have found ourselves not getting the type of news we should. "I am telling you, Osama doesn't have many people in America," Khawaja says.
I fear where we are headed.
We did not connect dots. Because, when the war involves homegrowns, the rules are much more complicated. After searching his car, police found a They had applied for several million more after inflating their enrollment numbers.
Sadly, I don't know of an American network that would have the courage to broadcast a documentary like this.
but, they did anyway.
William Cain, an Al-Fuqra follower from Akron, Ohio was identified as Ahmad's murderer. Children are supposed to want to grow up and be doctors and teachers and firemen and astronauts.
We all know that they have pretty low standards of what constitutes a breach of national security.
Children are supposed to want to grow up and be doctors and teachers and firemen and astronauts.
The reporter interviews Khalid Khawaja, a close associate and relative of the shiekh through marriage. Before the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan even took place, attacks were launched on these groups, on US soil. Even high profile cases were treated as isolated occurrances.
Many of the jihadis that returned from that war are now leading scores of new recruits to join a new war against the US.
Sadly, I don't know of an American network that would have the courage to broadcast a documentary like this. Let's hope the EMP talk is just idle gossip on the jihadi grapevine. Apparently, the Administration asked the NY Times and LA Times not to print the story.
After the withdrawal of the Soviet troops, they spread to other countries in the Islamic as well as the non-Islamic world and created havoc through acts of terrorism.
Cold, calculating, and covert, they plotted and planned attack after attack. The film touches on the eery correlation between Nazi propaganda and radical Islamic propaganda. Year after year, they preyed on the disillusioned and recruited more followers.