tof-general

[Tof-general] Apologies

From: Laurent Martelli
Subject: [Tof-general] Apologies
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:39:29 +0200

I've just discovered some mails in the archive that seemed to never
make it to my mailbox, so I never answer to them. I'm am truly sorry
about this. So here are the answers:

From:   Mr Eugene Roytman
Subject:        [Tof-general] upload doesn't work
Date:   Mon, 24 Mar 2003 13:55:41 -0800 (PST)

Eugene> upload both files and archives doesn't seem to
Eugene> work............actually I don't even understand how they can
Eugene> work with this code........Am I missing something.......?

Eugene> Anyone got upload to work?

It is very possible that the upload code was broken at the time you
sent your message. But it should now work. At least it works for me.