tof-general

[Tof-general] Toftool

From: rob
Subject: [Tof-general] Toftool
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 15:04:34 +0200

Hi Laurent,

As you might have seen in the repository I committed all changes for the
renaming of my script 'Photodb' into into 'Toftool'. The program is stil
heavily under construction, but apparently, the current state is fairly
stable. Next week I have no time for this project, but after that I will
try to improve Toftool's look and feel (including colors and layout).

As you read in my README, for compatibility with TOF, I suggest a change
in slooze_render.php, to make empty topics visible. Could you make that
optional in TOF (e.g. in slooze_local.php)?

Regards,
Rob

--
R.J.J. Jongschaap