tof-general

[Tof-general] Tof with Mysql

From: Alfoiz Uddin
Subject: [Tof-general] Tof with Mysql
Date: Thu, 03 Jan 2002 21:44:24 +0000

Hi,
I looked at Tof features and found that this is just what I need - viewing rights. But I cant use Tof out of the box because my host runs MYSQL only. I know almost nothing about databases and PHP scripting. I would be very grateful if you can tell me what queries I need to modify, and how to mody. I know that many people use MYSQL and your help would be greatly appreciated by them.
many thanks
Al