tof-general

Re: [Tof-general] MySQL

From: Laurent Martelli
Subject: Re: [Tof-general] MySQL
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2002 20:05:43 +0100

>>>>> "yogourt" == yogourt  <address@hidden> writes:

  yogourt> I see you've grately changed and improved this gallery
  yogourt> since Slooze.  Just wanted to ask if TOF could work with
  yogourt> MySQL, since I can't use PostgreSQL.  I thank you in
  yogourt> advance.

Not out of the box I think. I still use phplib's abstractino layer, so
it should just be a matter of adapting a few queries.

--
Laurent Martelli
address@hidden              http://www.bearteam.org/~laurent/