toad-users

Re: [Toad-users] Hi

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: [Toad-users] Hi
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 15:51:46 +1000

On 28-Apr-2003, Ted Rolle wrote:
> My son is planning a Yu-gi-oh tournament.  Is there any software to
> alpha test?

Thanks for the interest!  So far, we have nothing resembling a useful
program.  Our first milestone will probably be a tournament player
registry, and features will be added from there.

The minimal amount of code at present is available in the CVS repository
on Savannah:

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/toad/>
  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs/toad/>

You'll find that it does little beyond demonstrate some core classes at
this time.

Please do subscribe to toad-announce if you want to be notified of
significant advances in the project: