toad-devel

[Toad-devel] [Fwd: Re: toad / go tournament rule sets]

From: Ben Finney
Subject: [Toad-devel] [Fwd: Re: toad / go tournament rule sets]
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 12:45:07 +1000

[let's try this again -- the message didn't stay attached last time]

Howdy all,

More from Frank.  (I wish he'd join the list :-)

--
 \        "Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a |
  `\       dotted line. He caught every other fish."  -- Steven Wright |

On 10 Apr 2003, Ben Finney wrote:
> Thanks for this information.  May I post this email to the toad-devel
> mailing list?

Yes.

=-=-=

More info:

The developer of the Turn-Based Go Guild (TBGG) tournament
"game tracker" at http://www.altersite.com/tbgg/  can be reached via

*  mailto:  address@hidden (Pedro).
*  http://www.dragongoserver.net/userinfo.php?uid=240
*  http://kgs.kiseido.com/jsp/en_US/archives.jsp?pageNum=1&pageMax=-1&user=Pedro

=-=-=

Discussion about TBGG's tournament rules are in the mail list archive at

*  http://www.freelists.org/cgi-bin/list?list_id=goguild

=-=-=

Another tournament (knock-out system) on the Dragon Go Server (DGS)
is organized via http://dgsshogun.topcities.com/ , discussion about it
is at  http://www.dragongoserver.net/phorum/list.php?f=4

=-=-=

More efforts to implement tournaments directly to DGS can be found
in the DGS source code at

*  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/dragongoserver/DragonGoServer/

*  Mirrored daily tarball is available via
http://www.dragongoserver.net/docs.php

=-=-=

Another in depth ressource about Go rules and tournaments:

*  http://home.snafu.de/jasiek/

=-=-=

Frank

--- End Message ---