toad-devel

Re: [Toad-devel] Language?

From: Ben Finney
Subject: Re: [Toad-devel] Language?
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 09:16:56 +1000

On 01-Apr-2003, Erik Ouchterlony wrote:
> Excellent goal description! I agree with you on every point!

Well that'll help with working together :-)

> Now the next question is how to do it :-)

"Begin at the beginning, and go on till you come to the end; then stop."
    -- The King of Hearts, _Alice in Wonderland_, Lewis Carrol

> Which programming language do you have in mind? I guess an object
> oriented language is best suited for this task, for example C++, ruby,
> python or java.

I have some rudimentary classes done in Python.  I am intending to use
the wxPython library (an interface to wxWindows) to make a GUI interface
that can run on *nix, Windows and Mac.

Now I just need to fix the dratted CVS problems :-)

--
 \     "Courteous and efficient self-service."  -- Café sign, southern |
  `\                                                            France |