tlf-devel

Re: TLF - feature request

From: Drew Arnett
Subject: Re: TLF - feature request
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 07:12:58 +0000

Interesting.  I"ve used call history files (sometimes shared for
various events on the N1MM files website).  Nice to type in a callsign
and have exchange fields prefilled using the call history, though I
listen really closely to see that the information this year is the
same or if something changed.  (Some events seems to have a lot more
changes vs past years in the exchange than others.)  Definitely a fun
feature to have in a contest logger.

I hadn't thought about what you proposed, but it sounds like a great
idea.  Type in some uniquely identifying part of the exchange and then
using a reverse lookup from the call history data have the callsign
field prefilled.  Nice.  And I like the idea of showing multiple
possibles just like SCP does when a partial callsign has been entered.

+1 for trying out new ideas and innovations.

Drew
n7da