tlf-devel

Re: Hamlib keying

From: Christoph Berg
Subject: Re: Hamlib keying
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 22:36:08 +0100

Re: Thomas Beierlein
> Am Fri, 29 Oct 2021 22:40:10 +0200
> schrieb Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>:
>
> > Re: To tlf-devel@nongnu.org
> > > In fact aborting the message does work, but rigctld isn't properly
> > > forwarding the request through for the IC-7610 here.
> >
> > \stop_morse was simply not implemented in rigctld yet, but the patch
> > has already been merged:
> >
> > https://github.com/Hamlib/Hamlib/commit/8cba9d7ee939b47dffbf057284d70aefafd65b41
> >
> > Christoph
> >

> That means the feature will be implemented in coming hamlib version
> starting from 4.4? So I think we should have it ready for TLF around
> that time.

The general feature (calling stop_morse) already works, only the
support in rigctld was missing.

I rebased the patch, included the typo fix you spotted, and pushed a
new version to https://github.com/df7cb/tlf/tree/hamlib-cw .

Earlier this evening I used the patch in the MWC contest both in S&P
and running mode, and everything seemed ok.

I guess that means I have to write some documentation now :)

73,
Christoph DF7CB