tlf-devel

Re: mode switchs not working

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: mode switchs not working
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 20:06:00 +0100

Am Tue, 24 Nov 2020 12:17:25 -0800
schrieb glenn biagioni <ve7beh@shaw.ca>:

> hello developers of tlf great logging software i love it.
> only problem however is not able to change band mode ie
> :ssb. the program opens in cw. when i make an ssb contact,
> i end up logging it in cw mode. i was using linux mint software at
> first, im now running raspberry pi for pc based on debian
> with the same resulits. can you please help.
> Glenn biagioni ve7beh
> vancouver
> canada

Hi Glenn,

maybe you can give some more information about what you observe:

- Do you have a tranceiver coupled?
- What does it do when you command ':ssb'? Here it switches to SSB and
  tlf shows ssb mode.
- Can you please try to add SSBMODE as keyword in the logcfg.dat file
  and start tlf? What happens?
- What version of tlf do you have?

If nothing helps please send my your logcfg.dat per privat mail.

73, de Tom DL1JBE

--
"Do what is needful!"
Ursula LeGuin: Earthsea