tlf-devel

Re: tlf comments after CQP

From: jim smith
Subject: Re: tlf comments after CQP
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 08:01:19 -0500

Hi Drew,

Thanks for your input.  I also had questions about how to get tlf set
up for this contest.  In the end, I made a multiplier file with all the
counties, and added a format line to cabrillo.fmt line.  It wouldn't
score the mults during the contest, but wrote them correctly in the
cabrillo file, which is all I was really concerned with.

I love tlf, and am woking on using it for SO2R.  Basically, I'll have a
computer hooked up to each radio, but send the xterm of one to the
other so they're both on the same monitor.

73, Jim KK0U