tlf-devel

Re: STAYHOME Contest

From: Thomas Beierlein
Subject: Re: STAYHOME Contest
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2020 08:17:57 +0200

Am Fri, 5 Jun 2020 10:29:57 -0300
schrieb Carlos Alberto <py4xx@dxbrasil.net>:

> Hello Rein and friends... 73 ...
> How can I add a list of multipliers
>  for the COVID contest, from STAYHOME stations?
> Thank you.
> RULES:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/t8sj9o6ms90bc0c/COVID%20RULES%20FINAL%2007%20rev7_rules.pdf?dl=0

Hi Carlos,

I fear there is no way to support it directly with TLF.
As the additional multiplier depends on the partners call sign TLF
has no mechanism to base the mult on that field.

I would suggest to simply use COUNTRY_MULT and prepare your macros to
send your age. That way you have at least the country mults right.

As the rules state:

"Since none of the existing software can score the logs, leave it up to
the organizers to do this:"

73, de Tom DL1JBE
--
"Do what is needful!"