tlf-devel

Re: Error CAT TLFLogger 1.4.1

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: Error CAT TLFLogger 1.4.1
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 22:14:08 +0200

Hi Juanjo,

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 08:17:00PM +0100, Juanjo EA8BGO wrote:
> Hello Zoltan.
>
> How do I make it work then? Because with the new version I can't get CAT to
> work.

as Zoltan wrote, the library is mandatory, which means the
autoconfig tool will search automatically. You don't need (and
you can't) enable/disable it.

Just simply type:

./configure

(or if you want to set your path just do it, or add
--enable-fldigi-xmlrpx option - it's optional)

and see what happens.

You will see:

checking for HAMLIB... yes
checking for rig_open in -lhamlib... yes
checking hamlib/rig.h usability... yes
checking hamlib/rig.h presence... yes
checking for hamlib/rig.h... yes

That's it.