tlf-devel

Re: so2r

From: jim smith
Subject: Re: so2r
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 09:21:37 -0500

Hi Matthew,

Sounds like you and I are experiemnting with the same thing.  Two
computers, each controlling a separate radio, and each computer running
an instance of TLF.  On the "main" computer, I ssh to the computer that
controls the second radio, and push the tlf terminal (urxvt) to the X
server on the main computer.  I have two urxvt sessions side-by-side,
each running separate instances of TLF on separate computers
controlling separate radios.

As you stated, this doesn't require any modifications to TLF.

73, Jim KK0U