tlf-devel

Re: HA-DX Contest

From: Ervin Hegedüs
Subject: Re: HA-DX Contest
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2020 11:45:53 +0100

Hi Slav and others,

I've made the rules, but I think the point of scoring that's not
perfect.

HA-DX has a special multiplier mechanism: the multis are the DXCC
entities AND the WAE entities AND the HA counties.

The DXCC and WAE is very similar, there are only few unique WAE
entries, which not the DXCC entry, eg. the GM is Scotland in DXCC
and WAE, but GM/S is a unique entity in WAE, but not in DXCC. For
the full list, see this list:

https://www.darc.de/en/der-club/referate/committee-dx/diplome/wae-award/wae-country-list/

Another example: JW and JW/B. But I think these aren't relevant.

The bigger problem is that Tlf can handle only one multi set
IMHO. If we set the the COUNTRY_LIST (which means the DXCC
entries are the multis), then the HA counties will not multis.
And reverse too.

The rules and connected files are here:

https://gist.github.com/airween/78a1b8872150c649e31e5a6e695d2556

Any ideas are welcome.