tlf-devel

Re: Latest commits to hamlib break build of fldigi, tlf, qsstv

From: Black Michael
Subject: Re: Latest commits to hamlib break build of fldigi, tlf, qsstv
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2020 15:06:36 +0000 (UTC)

It's been fixed in my latest fork....

https://github.com/mdblack98/Hamlib

de Mike W9MDB

On Monday, January 6, 2020, 05:56:53 AM CST, Walter Fey <address@hidden> wrote:

Hallo

The latest commits to https://github.com/N0NB/hamlib/commits/master
break the build of fldigi, tlf, qsstv in my collection of hamradio
programs in the openSUSE build service.

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:dl8fcl:test2

The latest commit working is 73319f68. The changes introduced with the
commit

ed339b1c Add sleep and usleep macros so all sleeps use nanosleep

are breaking the build. I don't know if the solution for this has to be
done in hamlib or in the packages requiring hamlib.

The build logs with error messages are attached to this mail and can be
found at

https://build.opensuse.org/project/monitor/home:dl8fcl:test2

by clicking on the result.

73, Walter DL8FCL