tlf-devel

can we benefit from N1MM's UDC files?

From: Joop Stakenborg
Subject: can we benefit from N1MM's UDC files?
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2019 10:45:41 +0100

N1MM has a large collection of so called UDC (User Defined Contest) files, see:

https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/mmfiles/categories/userdefinedcontests

They are packed into a zip file which contains a udc file with a description of the contest, but there are also member lists and other stuff. The udc files contains contest and scoring information. I have looked into it quickly and at first it seems complicated but I am sure it is well documented and there also seems to be a dedicated editor for udc files (in exe format of course).

We could benefit from this large library, although I don't know what the licensing issues might be when including them with tlf.

Just a thought,

73 de Joop PG4I