tlf-devel

Re: Don't forget Winkeydaemon!

From: SP3RXO
Subject: Re: Don't forget Winkeydaemon!
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 09:18:32 +0000

BTW there is other solution which working great with TLF.  Winkeyer USB
UDP server by OK2CQR (CQRLOG developer).
UDP server allows operation of the Winkey USB by K1EL with any Linux
program with UDP keyer capability. It works in the same way as the
popular cwdaemon. With Winkeyer USB server expands the useability of
this excellent product to all Linux program with UDP keyer capability.

Download from https://www.cqrlog.com/?q=node/149 or get source code from
https://github.com/ok2cqr/winkeyer_server

73!
Slav, SP3RXO & EI2IDB